- Parks & Facilities
Lower Ross Park (West Side: Near Ross Park Aquatic Center)
|Other Link||Click to RESERVE PAVILION|
- Beer/Alcohol Permit Required
- Brick Thompson Horseshoe Complex
- Covered Pavilion
- On-Leash Dog Walking
- Park Benches
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Ross Park Aquatic Center
- Skate Park
- Volleyball Poles (net not provided)
- Water Hook-Up via Hose
- Lower Ross Park West includes our Ross Park Aquatic Center, the Pocatello Zoo, Pleasure Land playground, and our Band Shell where you can bring your family to enjoy our summer concert series.
- Brick Thompson Horseshoe Complex can be used on a first-come first-served basis unless there are scheduled tournaments.
- Brick Thompson Horseshoe Complex can be reserved for tournaments by calling Brian Poole @ 208-239-3326
- Lower Ross Park West is 25.4 acres.