Join Pocatello Animal Services for a holiday pet food drive. From November 21 through December 27, Pocatello Animal Services is collecting wet or dry dog food and cat food, pet treats, litter, toys, and other pet supplies. All donations collected will go to help feed hungry pets in our community.
“Our department is dedicated to helping not just the animals housed at the shelter but animals and citizens of our community,” said Chris Abbot, Animal Services Director. “Our staff and volunteers are here to help, and with your donations, we are able to continue assisting others this holiday season and throughout the year.”
- Pocatello Animal Shelter, 3100 Avenue of the Chiefs
- Pocatello City Hall, 911 North 7th Avenue
- Pocatello Police Department, 911 North 7th Avenue
- Pocatello Community Recreation Center, 144 Wilson Ave.
- Pocatello Pet Lodge, 145 South 3rd Avenue
- Pocatello Pet Lodge, Too, 143 South 2nd Avenue
- McKee’s Pet, Garden & Feed, 244 Yellowstone Avenue
- Shaver’s Pharmacy and Compounding Center, 235 South 4th Ave.
- Tractor Supply Co., 1800 Garrett Way
- Streamline Sports Physical Therapy, 335 E. Lewis St. Suite 10
- Off the Rails Brewing, 228 South Main Street
To view adoptable pets, visit pocatello.gov/animal, like the department’s Facebook page at facebook.com/PocatelloAnimalServices. Pocatello Animal Services provides low-cost and sponsored adoptions for all animals looking for a home. All adoptions include vaccinations, a collar, spay or neuter surgery, and a microchip for permanent identification.
The Pocatello Animal Shelter is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and closed on Sundays and holidays. For more information about the holiday pet food drive or if you are in need of pet food assistance, please call Pocatello Animal Services at 208-234-6156.
Pocatello Animal Shelter is accessible to persons with disabilities. Program access accommodations may be provided with three (3) days advance notice by contacting Skyler Beebe at email@example.com, 208.234.6248, or 5815 South 5th Avenue, Pocatello, ID.